In this quick tutorial we look at standard musical contexts, where the Minor and Major Pentatonic Scales can be used effectively.
Watch the Video Lesson:
Resources mentioned in this lesson:
- "Where to use Pentatonic Scales"
- "Mixing Modes and Pentatonic Scales"
- Minor Pentatonic / Blues Scale Backing Tracks
- Major Pentatonic / Blues Scale Backing Tracks
- "Pentatonics VS Blues Scales"
- Download the Pentatonic Compatibility List PDF, and other freebies, by signing up for the EMP Mailing List.
- SFS Pentatonics 2 - Navigating Chord Changes
- SFS Pentatonics Crash Course Free Sign-Up
- "Scale Choices for 12-bar Blues"
- "Key Cycle Backing Tracks"
- Improvisation Demo over random minor chords.