SFS is an amazing system for mastering all fingerings, all positions in all keys for any type of scale, WITHOUT BOX SHAPE MEMORIZATION.
Using understanding instead of mindless repetition, SFS allows you to learn how to freely navigate the fretboard in record time.
- Learn to build all Pentatonic fingerings on the fly, without memorization.
- Move freely everywhere on the fretboard.
- Gradual, step by step instruction that helps you enjoy the process and build a solid foundation for fretboard navigation.
- Add improvisation ideas at every stage in order to develop your personal improvisation language.
- Work in all keys, learn to apply SFS to 3NPS Pentatonics, and more...
- Apply the power of SFS to the art of navigating chord and key changes.
- Learn to move horizontally and vertically to new keys.
- Gradual, step by step instruction that helps you enjoy the process and build a solid foundation for key navigation.
- Learn to handle unconventional chords that do not work with regular pentatonic scales.
* Standalone Course: You do not need to take SFS Pentatonics 1 before taking this course.